Calm Birth Series (Wednesdays)
July 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
During this thorough 5-week class, we focus on strengthening your understanding of how the body works during labor. We teach how to work with the body so labor will flow more smoothly and expecting families will have more confidence and joy. This 5-week course takes place on Wednesdays (6-8 PM) or Saturdays (9-11 AM) and is open to everyone, regardless of where the birth is planned.
Jenn the Doula, mother of 5, & educator for 20+ years, teaches this natural childbirth preparation class. She brings a unique blend of several childbirth teaching modalities including Rebozo, Spinning Babies, Hypnobirthing, Attachment and Temperament Styles, and more!
In 5 weeks, you will cover:
* a brief history and a proper Biblical understanding of childbirth,
* practical prenatal activities to help encourage Baby into an optimal birthing position,
* how to foster better understanding and communication between partners,
* MANY comfort measures to use during pregnancy and labor,
* nutrition & fitness,
* signs & phases of labor,
* possible concerns during pregnancy & labor,
* how your loved ones can support Mommy before, during and after birth,
* postpartum “need to know’s,”
* into to breastfeeding, and more.
Class fee: $250 is to be paid by week 4 in one lump sum, or in installments.
Open to anyone (regardless of where birth is planned), but seating is limited, so REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Have questions or ready to register?
Contact Jenn the Doula at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 407-878-0900